Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What is all this hubbub over 3.1? Seriously!

I mean, come on, we know that how things start on the PTR is very rarely how they end with regards to the freakin' talent trees and spells we're all looking at.

CALM DOWN, FOLKS! :)

Paladin-wise, I'm pretty cool with what we've seen so far and the talent trees obviously need a little work, but I'm really glad they put the prot tree on a diet. I'll be able to do something like 0/54/16 soon instead of having to dump so many points into the tree. It'll be nice to have some freedom.

Re: Dual-specs
I really honestly can't wait to be able to transform with a 5 second cast and a gear switch from a buff pally tank to a Holy pally healer. It'll definitely be great for our guild (as I know how to heal, I just really don't like spending the money to bounce back and forth) and for the state of the game in general, as I've definitely heard a lot of "TOO MANY TANKS" and there's always tons of DPS out there... :)

--Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment