Sunday, February 22, 2009

Apparently keeping the same legs is for the birds!

Yeesh, I go through plate legs like a new baby through diapers.

Did Obsidian Sanctum 25 today and got....

Dragon Brood Legguards!

Now if only I could be so lucky with some bracers, a belt and a freakin' chestpiece! :)

Developing Alt-itis developments:
Oubai is up to 26 and lookin' good. I very much love hunters and read BigRedKitty just about every day, both for information for my wife's character as well as entertainment value! :) I just need some extra time to work on her engineering and tailoring.

Keiei is finally somewhat re-outfitted after his harrowing server transfer and I can hopefully get done with Stranglethorn Vale in fairly short order, get to 40 (currently he's 36) and get him on the way to the Plaguelands, then Outlands, then Northrend! :)

In guild news:
We've got our forum up and running, our own 25 man Ventrilo server set up and a 4 tab guild bank going. Now we just need to freakin' do some recruiting! :)

--Jed

1 comment:

  1. Tsanuri's got next. I'll be logging on to her off and on while getting Tsuri up in Northrend. Look forward to seeing the Alliance side of things...

    ReplyDelete