Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yay, almost epic'd out!

Now I just need some trinkets, and I'll be epic'd out again! :)

Got myself some Bracers of Dalaran's Parapets, Inexorable Sabatons and Ancient Aligned Girdle this week, so I'm set but for all of the upper tier raiding equipment.

Heather got some very nice Leggings of Failed Escape this week as well, so we're doin' pretty good in the loot department! :)

As for the PTR, I just can't seem to bring myself to spend time on there without people I know. If everyone in the guild was going to go to learn new content, that would be one thing. But since we're still working on levelling alts and recruiting, it's a secondary, far off thing...

Regardless, I'm glad to see that MMO-Champion keeps updating the talent calculator! Very helpful to see some of the different tree changes and how they affect the greater picture.

--Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment