Saturday, January 31, 2009

I very much need to get Nakama some drops from some heroics!

Let's see, I'm after:
Essence of Gossamer - Hadronox (Heroic Azjol-Nerub)
Ancient Aligned Girdle - Anub'arak (Heroic Azjol-Nerub)
Bracers of the Herald - Herald Volazj (Heroic Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom)
Horn-Tipped Gauntlets - Gal'darah (Heroic Gundrak)

That's about it for me. Looks like I need to kick some undead spider ass, ja?

As for my wife, Ehliana could use:
Aviary Guardsmen's Hauberk - Zone Drop (Heroic Drak'Tharon Keep)
Mobius Band - Chrono-Lord Epoch (Heroic The Culling of Stratholme)
Plunderer's Helmet - Ingvar the Plunderer (Heroic Utgarde Keep)
Sovereign's Belt - King Ymiron (Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle)
Sphere of Red Dragon's Blood - Keristraza (Heroic Nexus)
Meteorite Whetstone - King Ymiron (Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle)

--Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment